Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tablet Practice

After an intensive evaluation and research, I came to a conclusion that I am not purchasing any computers at least until January when I might have to commute to a job site with my computer.  Initially I was tempted by Windows 8 Touch Screen ultra books but none of them really seem to strike me as a favorite.  And I don't know if I should get any Windows OS at least before first SP..  Mac Book is really awesome and I can run PC programs on it so I could probably use it at client site in January as well but after everything the price is more than I can afford.  SO I decided not to purchase any computers for now.  Instead I tried to get familiar with my old tablet. At first, I had a hard time and it was frustrating but I think I am starting to get a bit better now.  This is what I drew on my tablet for the first time after 4 hours of practice.  

No comments: