Translate

Thursday, January 20, 2011

New iPhone Craze



After struggling with my old windows smart phone, I inherited my brother's old iPhone 3G. I just inserted my SIM card and went to AT&T store to reset my data plan for iPhone and now I am a proud owner of iPhone. Ever since then, I have been addicted to it. Everyday after work, I come home and play with my phone. No matter how much stuff I have installed on my phone, there always seem to be new and exciting things to do with my phone. Today I am playing with blog posting with my phone and spent good amount of time. My stomach is growling but I just can't seem to tear myself away from this. So I decided to post this little note and end playing with it for the night.

BTW, for those iPhone owners, I recommend Talking Tom and Pucca Pop. They are cute and funny... and free. =)

No comments: